“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”

Saturday, January 29

The Hockey Sweater



The Hockey Sweater
Pattern-Montreal Canadiens Logo Chart by Rebecca Simmons

Needle- 3.25 mm - 3.75 mm

Yarn- 3 skeins S.R.Kertzer Northern Worsted
Colorway-heartthrob

Yarn-2 skeins S.R. Kertzer Northern Worsted
Colorway-navy

Yarn-1 skein S.R. Kertzer Northern Worsted

colourway-snowbound

The sweater itself is Patons Child’s crew neck raglan Size-6
Published in the back to basics #561

I wanted to knit a birthday sweater I knew he'd want to wear, so when I came across the the logo chart by Rebecca's Bits & Pieces I knew this was the one!!!
it took me a little longer than I thought it would, but I finished it today, and I can’t wait to give it to him, I know he will wear it every game day!!!

Go Habs Go

12 comments:

Sue said...

It looks fantastic.

Maryse said...

Go Habs Go!!! Awesome!

CelticCastOn said...

ohhh well done Carol it looks fantastic! Can`t wait to see it modelled. he`ll be pumped.

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Great job on the sweater! I don't root for the Habs, but I like the sweater :o).

Anonymous said...

just awesomweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Very nice ! This is a great sweater.

Paula said...

I LOVE your hockey sweater! (not the Canadians--Red Wings girl here) but I love it anyways!

bevjagger@hotmail.com said...

where Can I get this pattern? I am knitting a throw for my grandson and would love the chart for the Canadiens Crest/ logo. thank you, Beverley

Veronica said...

please please I have 3 great nephews who are montreal fans. I would love the pattern. carmicv@gmail.com. Thank yo

dimples said...

i would really love this pattern please can you please send it to dimpleblush@yahoo.com i have been searching forever for a pattern for a child and an adult man thank you Ruthann Benoit

helen said...

hello! i have 2 teenges who would go crazy if i knitt thm this sweater!!! do you have this pattern in a larger size? man's?
does anyone have a pattern for the mtching sport toque?
helen redwagon_helen@hotmail.com

redroad said...

Like the previous posters, I would love to have the pattern as well if you are willing to share:
suzanne.copan@gmail.com