“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”

Sunday, December 2

another new hat


another new hat to keep this little head warm, this is the same pattern I used for Kelli and Cari when they were little and if I'm not mistaken I think it was their favourite hat! The pattern is an oldie for sure, but still adorable. From the Patons #98, Family Headwear & Scarves , my go to for kids hats. The pattern is sized for 2-6 years to make this hat fit a 6 months old head I used a lighter weight yarn Patons Beehive Baby Sport and went with a smaller sized needle 3.5 mm and used the instructions for the smallest size, and as you can see it worked out perfect!

Notes here

Cari in her Pussy Cat hat winter 1990

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi carol the hat is beautiful on Julia,and love the picture of Cari my how time passes by,the house look lovely !!

hugs shirley
love ya hope this comment gets through

Janice said...

Hi...I came across your picture of the kitty hat. I LOVE this. Made them for my daughters when they were little and now my grandaughters. I read your profile and see you live on PEI. I am in ON - Niagara area. My youngest daughter just moved to Halifax in Sept, taking our precious grandaughters away. :( We drove out for Christmas and I will be flying there in April for Emma's 4th birthday. Can't wait!

Carol said...

Thanks Janice, I don't know how I'd get by living so far away from my grandkids!