Thursday, July 20

Happy Anniversary


This is us today 23 years later


Today's a good day. Hubby and I have been married for Twenty Three years!
We still love each other, we still have a bond that ties us together in spite of the things in life that would have destroyed either of us on our own.
A strong marriage is definitely more than the sum of its parts.
"I love you, darling." It's good to be able to say that to someone, and mean it from the bottom of my heart. It's good to know and feel a learned love, one which stays strong by choice and work and careful (if sometimes imperfect) tending.
It's good, too, to be humbled by feeling so blessed to have you in my life
Thanks for being you, for loving me for me, for letting me be yours, and for choosing to be mine.
Happy Anniversary, baby. I love you!

'myspace

1 comment:

Kel said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful post and beautiful photos!