Monday, July 24

Sunday

Sunday was a rainy day, It didn't let up for more then 15 minutes,
Which was rather refreshing we needed the rain the soil was rather dry, And I needed a breather.
Since Hubby started his holidays we have been going non stop. here, there and everywhere.
So it was nice to just sit back and relax for the day. We listened to a new radio station that started broadcast in our area,
k-rock105.5fm,It's fantastic the best rock from 2006 all the way back to the beginning.
I worked on my jaywalker socks, I turned my very first heel and for all of you who haven't made these socks yet... Get yourself a set of 5 double pointed 2 1/4mm needles and make yourself a pair, they are as much fun to knit as they are to look at, they're like a good book once you start you won't want to put them down until you're finished.
Thanks for dropping in.




No comments: