Sunday, December 24

Merry Christmas



We started a new Christmas tradition. From this year forth Christmas eve will be celebrated at Kelli’s and Mike’s I love that.
I Can’t wait to get there and have them wait on me hand and foot.
I did a little last minute baking this morning made a pie for kelli to serve tonight and made the scotch cookies another one of our family traditions.

Now I have to prepare myself for the Supper store I forgot to pick up the dog’s food and we need milk and bread. I hope the lines are not too long... who am I fooling

I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and here’s hoping Santa is good to you !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

what is it that you top your scotch cookies with? I either leave them plain or top them with jam.

Linda said...

Merry Christmas!

The pies and cookies look heavenly!

knittingnanna said...

@caligirl
It's just a little drop of vanilla frosting