Wednesday, January 3

Decorations all down

One of my goals for the New Year is to clean up the clutter in my basement so yesterday I went out to Canadian tire and bought some of those huge Rubbermaid containers to organize my Christmas decorations.
I spent an entire afternoon taking down and carefully packing everything away nice and neat and placed in the only clean corner of the basement, I am so proud of myself.
With that out of the way I moved on to my pantry, I tossed out a lot of out of date stuff and stuff I just wasn't sure of.
I have so much more room in there, it looks like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard, hehehe.
Can I confess? I love being Martha Stewart like organized.
This weekend I planning to finish the basement off I will take pictures of the before and after you should get a good chuckle out of that.
On knitting news my other sock is coming along great 4" in to it. Usually when I make a pair of something I can't get into the mate, I get bored with the pattern but not this time, I think it is because it is for me this time, and I can't wait to wear them.
Once they are done back to knitting mittens although I thinking we won't be needing them it has been so mild lately hardly any snow on the ground and it looks like warmer than normal temperatures for the rest of the month I don't know could it be global warming?

No comments: