Monday, January 22

Six weird things about me...

The rules are as follows:People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.right, here goes...

1. I don't pay my bills until the due date.

2. I love the sound of rolling thunder but hate lighting.

3. I plan my meals as to what's on sale at the grocery store.

4. I love getting flyers.

5. I get up early to watch the sunrise.

6. I fall asleep while watching movies.

instead of tagging, I'll leave it up to you. Any one want to play?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I don't have a blog so I'll post here:
1. I use a lot of salt
2. I love going for drives but I don't have my license
3. I have a weakness for Pepsi
4. I'm always cold
5. I put french fries on my hamburgers
6. The only show I will watch repeats of is CSI
Thanks Mom that was fun!!!

knittingnanna said...

You're welcome and I don't think you're weird at all.

Faye said...

Hi Carol,
Dropping by via Ellen space. Another Islander here. I plan my meals by whatever is in the freezer or if not that also what is on sale. I love the sunrise too! I don't know many morning people. In the summer I get cross at myself if the birds are up before me...I take my tea outside and watch the sunrise and listen to the birds as they rise and greet the morning.
Can't wait 'til spring so I can get back into that routine. Much too cold now and so dull, night turns to an overcast winter sky.
Faye