Sunday, January 7

Tomorrow come what may

Tomorrow I start a healthier lifestyle .
My big plan is to reduce my caloric intake and to increase my physical actively.
Over this past year I’ve been a slacker.
I haven’t been out and about doing my usual exercise. and I have been eating way too much.
My weight sort of crept up on me.
I didn’t even notice it until I put on my winter coat and had a hard time zippering it up.

I use to do some kind of a workout, at least 4 times a week and I tried to watch what I ate, Pigging out only on birthdays and family bar-b-ques, but lately I seemed to have lost control and gone to pot.
I have this workout tape, that has the best cardio and weight training.
I use to do it all the time and I felt great.
I have the plan now all I need is the fortitude to do it.

On to other news,
It looks like I’m going to have an empty nest.
That’s right my youngest and her boyfriend of 3 years are moving in together. They put an offer in on a house and it was accepted.
So as of February 9th, That’s when they take ownership of the house, I’ll have no chicks in my nest.
Just the old crow and I.
All kidding aside. I know she will do well on her own, She has a good head on her shoulders and is a high achiever. I’m actually looking forward to it.

We just got back from viewing it here are some pictures.

The Back Yard

The front I love the porchThe Living room/ KitchenThe Kitchen

3 comments:

Linda said...

The house is lovely....but where is your snow?

knittingnanna said...

I know, It has been unseasonably mild down here. Yesterday we were 13c but I just know when it turns cold and we do get the snow we’ll be up to our arses in it ;)

Shirley said...

you will miss her I know the feeling I still cook as if all 3 were still at home,she is a lovely daughter and will do great the house is just beautiful good luck to both of them,you also will enjoy each other more.love ya Shirley