Thursday, January 25


Yesterday.... First off I found the yarn to finish Nate's sweater.
At the first place we stopped at. Would you believe it it was at True Value, and half the price they charged me at leisure world.
Then we headed off to Sears , Cari is looking for window coverings to fit her windows.
I haven't been out there since the summer. There is a new building going up along side of Sears, We are getting linens- n- things. I'm so excited about that, it will be opening early 2007 so I'm guessing soon. I need a new comforter set. I was on their web site I picked out a beautiful set that I just love.

When I returned home I went stright to knitting the sweater.(almost done) but there's one part in the pattern that I don't understand. She tell you to put sts on a stitch holder for the back of the neck then she never tell you what to do with them. So I think I'll have to do some creative knitting of my own. I'll let you know how that works out for me.

We had the whole crew over for supper it's amazing how far a shepherd pie will go. I'm going to try and have a family meal once a week but with everyone hectic hours, it's so hard to come up with a time that works.

I have to go take the dog out for her walk, I've made her wait long enough.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day.

No comments: