Thursday, February 22

Update!!

Good luck to Sara MacRae who is representing PEI for curling at the Canada Games in Whitehorse YT!!!!!

Hey all you Knittingnanna fans! It's Kelli sorry I haven't been keeping up with all of Nanna's activities I'm awful busy with my little Nate! Well I just wanted to let everyone know that Nanna will probably be a little longer in getting back into things we had a little set back (wireless card won't work in the computer Linda and Earl gave her) Thanks for stopping by and I'll try to write more later!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks for the update Kelli, say hi to Nanna for me.

your little guy is sooo sweet, you must be very proud of him :)

have a great weekend!!

Ellen said...

Hi to Nanna, hope you get a computer up and running soon.

Say hi to your sister for me too please :)


{{hugs}}