Sunday, March 11

new name same old place

Hi, everyone,thanks to Kelli for keeping this thing up and running.
I know it's been forever since I had a post on here, but it has been so cold lately I haven't ventured outside in a long time.
But since it has warmed up I thought it would be a good day to get out.

And this is a kit I picked up at the superstore It is for a baby sweater set size 0-18 months,
Now I must go get caught up on my favourite blogs and go check up on flickr maybe I'll do the hunt this month

2 comments:

Bev said...

Welcome back! Really missed reading your news and seeing the great photos you post. Glad to hear Shirley will also be a contributor. There seems to be a warming trend here too. Let's hope the arctic temperatures are finished and we can look forward to Spring-like weather now. Have a great day.

Love,

Bev

Ellen said...

Good to see you back !!

I should have taken a picture of the blanket I crotched for the new baby, I don't knit but I do crotch blankets, they are quick and easy, haha but don't ask me to follow a pattern I have not a clue..

Did Shirley tell you we spoke on the phone ? it was great to hear from her felt like we've known one another for years :)

Have a great day Nanna!!