Wednesday, March 21

Welcome to Spring?


all smiles for Nanna

Nate lookin' cute as usual

Well you'd never know from the weather, but today is the first full day of spring, and we had a snow storm last night. My power went out for 4 1/2 hours, I woke up thinking it was a lot later then it actually was. It was only 4:30 then I couldn't get back to sleep. The power came back on at about 5 and I've been up ever since.

I got a new camera yesterday, it's a Canon powerShot A430 and I love it, but the memory card it came with only holds 4 pictures!! I'll get a new card tomorrow and it might take me awhile to learn how to work all the new features. It should be a lot of fun!




Yet another pair of socks I just can't seem to stop making 'em!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Nate is just so cute!!

yes it sure doesn't feel quite like spring yet does it!

Have a great day Ladies :)

{{{hugs}}}