Monday, May 21

7 Random Things.

I've been tagged

The rules: List 7 random things about yourself Tag 7 other bloggers by making a comment on their Blog Direct them to your blog to get the rules.

1.I absolutely love the beach. but I hate jellyfish!
2.I can't stand cold weather But I live in Canada
3.I have the same dream over and over. I dream I'm still living at my child hood home as an adult and I go to check the mail box and it is always over flowing with bills I don't know what that means
4.I'm addict to diet coke
5.I love taking pictures but not having them taken of me.
6.I LOVE baking! but hate eating sweets.
7.I love getting hugs, especially from my Nate

Now I'll tag
Kelli
Caligirl
Cari
Linda
Julie
and you too!



'myspace

The mid May KAL stepping stones

7 comments:

Kelli said...

7 random things:
1. I love all the CSIs.
2. I always wanted to be a police officer.
3. My favorite band is Our Lady Peace.
4. I love being Canadian.
5. I just discovered how much I love hockey.
6. My favorite movie is Now and Then
7. I'm terrified of bees and wasps.

duane said...

I thought you always loved hockey?

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Carol, thanks for playing :-) and we have more than favorite places to knit in common, I just read you're a capricorn too!

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty!


Julie

Rositta said...

Very very pretty, love the pattern...ciao

Lindy said...

Your KAL is so pretty! I LOVE the color!

Kim said...

I lke this kal thing I think I'll join 2 a month right?

Kim