Tuesday, May 22

First anniversary

Anniversary Graphics

It's official, I've been blogging for a year now. One year ago to this day (if I'm not mistaken)
I was inspired to start this mainly by the blogs on my side bar I found them to be very helpful. It took me a long time to figure out how to add things and how to pick the right template at one point while trying to get a new template I deleted my blog... oh the growing pains, .I have tried to keep this blog going even when I was without a computer not an easy thing to do. But It's all good since I bought my own. I can blog whenever I want. I appreciate those who have commented and I urge you to continue doing so.I love comments
Let me end on this happy note, I have enjoyed having this blog and getting to know all of you.

2 comments:

PEI Girl said...

congratulations on your one year and I must say you have done an awesome job on the blog a lot braver than I please keep up the great blog as you know I visit it each day and sometimes I manage to do a little blog myself,well done sis!!
love ya, shirley have an awesome day :0)

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary!!