Saturday, May 19

Saturday Sky

Saturday Sky looks just the way that I feel.



Well I knew it was only a matter of time it would find its way to me ,Yes I have the cold that has swept the Island. I'm the last person In the family to get the darn thing yuck.



I have been trying out a new cotton blend yarn 50% Cotton/50% Acrylic so far I like it... can't wait to see how it wears once I've used it it do the dishes.


I finely finished the socks... I believe I'll enter them in the the Provincial Exhibition later on in the summer.I loved how they look and the yarn I used feels so soft. (definitely a keeper).


I hope this cold won't last long, I hate feeling so miserable.I don't think I'll be doing any work on the garden like I had planed to do today. It's still way too cold outside. I have no idea when it will warm up, mid May and 13'c unreal. :(

I hope everyone will enjoy the long weekend {{hugs}}

2 comments:

pei girl said...

the socks are lovely,love the way the pattern goes,still raining out,looks like it is not going to be very nice out hope you have an awesome weekend sis ((hugs))

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

I hope you feel better soon. The socks look great, and Tag, you're it! Visit my blog http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com/ for details!