Monday, June 4

weekend

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments on my humble little garden it is and probably will be a work in progress forever.

I hope you all had a good weekend I did. The sun was out all weekend but it didn't get too hot I was able to get the planting all in. Now all I have to do is buy the annuals and paint the fence.

I had Nate for a sleep over on Saturday and I think I was a hit as far as he was concerned. We went to the playground twice and he played in the dirt (he loved it!!! ) I see where I'll have to get a sand box soon.



On Sunday I took out my knitting and started to work on my cardigan and watched the Sopranos only one more episode left :( But I still have big love to look forward to on June 11th,



The cardigan is working out a lot better then I had anticipated, I only work on it when I get a moment or two, I have figured out the knit side from the purl side. I have 12" done on the back so far and only 3 1/2" more until I decrease.

Talk about a soft sweater, I'm not sure I'll be able to take it off my back once I'm done!


2 comments:

PEI Girl said...

way to go on the sweather,awesome pictures of Nate as always have an awesome day nanna :0)

Ellen said...

the sweater is going to be just so comfy !!

Nate as always is just too cute :)

what a little sweetie !!