Thursday, July 19

Happy Anniversary my love!


When we first fell in love I wasn't sure I knew what love was. I thought it was holding hands while you sang the words to our love song, carving our initials in a tree and promising to love each other for ever and ever.

But it wasn't about that, it was a lot of hard work and sacrifices and being able to put aside little differences, and that you know me better than I know myself and that you're still willing to put up with me in spite of it!

Love goes in cycles and now we are about to start a brand new one.

We worked hard and I'd say we did a fine job. We should be proud and we deserve to spend the rest of our lives happy in love.

So Happy Anniversary my love.

7 comments:

pei girl said...

Happy Anniversary,Carol and Dwane,hope you have a wonderful day go and do something special,
love ya both (hugs)
Shirley

Duane said...

Thanks sweetie I love you xoxoxo

Jennifer said...

Awwwww! Happy Anniversary!

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Ellen said...

Happy Anniversary !!!!

Sandee said...

Congratulations!!!

Haley said...

Happy belated anniversary! Sorry you couldn't find a copy of 9 to 5. I love that movie.