Wednesday, August 15

Vacation comes to an end

I haven't been on the computer much lately... Hubby and I have been trying to do as much as we can, before he goes back to work tomorrow.

We haven't been home much. We been taking in as much of the beach as we can, I don't believe I'm saying this but I think I've had my fill.

He finds it hard to imagine that it's over. 4 weeks sure did fly by fast. He still has 4 more days of vacation coming to him, he's taking them off the week of Kellis wedding.



One good thing is with him going back to work I'll have more time to work on my knitting I'm almost finished with Lillian just debating on weather or not to make it with the ribbing or to make it without?And I got the yarn for the autumn socks.
( Paint Box 54567 )
I have so many projects I want to do I only hope I can find the time.

In Charlottetown on Friday is The Gold Cup Parade and Hubby works nights so this will be the first time in years that he'll be able to take it in.

Now I'm off to read my favourite blogs. Hope everyone has a great day. Hugs

1 comment:

Haley said...

Lillian looks good.