Wednesday, September 26

Oh no... not more socks ?

Update... Well here they are... I will definitely be making more, this little pair of socks took about a 1/4 of a ball of Patons Kroy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I've been looking for a sock pattern for Nate sized feet, and I found one here .



I had one ball of Kory sock yarn in my stash just waiting to be made into a pair. I started right away I added a few more rounds for his long foot, I hope I can finish them before he out grows them. It's frustrating knitting something for him by the time it's completed he's no longer that size, yes... he grows that fast.



My own sock have been put on hold 'til I finish Nate's.



I've promised myself not to start anything new until these babies are off the needles.

1 comment:

pei girl said...

they are so cute hope Nate gets to wear them,love the color of your socks.have an awesome day nanna(hugs)