Monday, September 3

ugh!!!

Yesterday I went to make my morning coffee, turned it on went in to the living room put Coronation Street on. I waited and waited I couldn't smell my coffee, went in to check on it and... it was broken.
So I had to wait to noon, that's the time when stores are allowed to open on a Sunday here, made my way to the superstore and this was the only coffee maker I could find, $17.99 didn't even know Betty Crocker made appliances!
I don't know if it is because it's new or not but the coffee taste like crap! Does anyone know if Tim Horton's is open today? I guess I'll have to make tea instead it was the first morning since Juan that I started my day without a cup. and boy was I cranky!


Anyway, I had the entire day to myself so I started my Autumn socks.
I also joined the magic 28 KAL and I pledge to knit 3 pairs of socks, and donate them to the charity of my choice. The best part is they want you to use worsted weight yarn, which I have tons of !
Well think I'll take a walk down to the corner and see if Tim's is open. Hope you all enjoy the holiday.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I don't know what I'd do without my coffee in the morning! Except for the knitting, that does not sound like a good day!

pei girl said...

sorry to hear about your coffee machine,the yarn for the socks is very pretty.hope you have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

cindy said...

No coffee until noon? Oh, my. I don't know if I would survive. I certainly would not be civil!

That is some beautiful sock yarn. I'm really hooked now that I have figured out how to work with that tiny gage yarn.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope to see you around the blogosphere!