Friday, November 16

EyeCandy Friday

It's been awhile since I posted some eye candy so I thought I'd give you all another one of my favourites.
(I already posted this on the food blog but thought I'd share it with you guys too!)



Carrot muffins




Peel and finely grate 1 cup carrots and set aside
Preheat oven 350, and line muffin pan

In a medium sized bowl combine dry ingredients,

1 1/2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup brown sugar


In a large bowl beat together
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil

stir dry ingredients into wet, stir just until moist, fold in carrots, fill tins 2/3 full. bake for 20 minutes.


_____________________________________________
I also found this little guy over here and knew immediately that I had to knit it up for my brother.

Who just might be the biggest Simpson's fan out there

2 comments:

Ellen said...

OMG my husband would get the biggest kick out of that !!

He LOVES Homer Simpson !! matter a fact on his christmas gifts we put to HOMEY.. haha

too cute !

Melanie said...

He looks great! I love to see my patterns knitted up by someone else!
Hugs