Thursday, November 22

A few of MY favourite things

I was inspired to make this post while watching Oprah on Tuesday it was her annual Favourite things show... it got me thinking what were my favourite things? Here it goes...












My Wives obsession
my favourite things:

Sweater-Roots Hoodie, Small appliance-waffle maker, Home fragrance -bodyshop,
Jeans-Levis, Outerwear-Columbia, Cook Book-Purity, CD-Abbey Road, DVD- A Christmas Story,
Knitting needles -AERO, Knitting Book-Debbie Bliss learn to knit,
Knitting website-Ravelry,

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I see some of my favorite things too!
Thanks for visiting me and nice comment. I hope your grandson likes the cloth.
Hugs!

Ellen said...

here's hoping you get some of your favorite things this christmas !! Have a wonderful weekend :)