Tuesday, December 11

A Christmas meme


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, Just copy this entire blog and paste into a new blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you
If you play along leave me a comment and a link to your blog I'd love to get to know you better:)
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags?
both, depending on the gift if it comes in a box I'll wrap it!

2. Real tree or artificial?
I'd love to have a real one but they dry up too fast , so it's an artificial tree.

3. When do you put up the tree?
The first or second weekend in December.

4. When do you take down the tree?
January first.

5. Do you like Egg Nog?
No not really.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A Camera .

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, I made it with a dear friend of mine years ago.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My Girls .

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Hubby, Old Spice, t-shirts and underwear haha

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can’t think of one, I appreciate anything.

11. Mail or email Christmas Cards?
I buy cards every year but never get around to mailing them.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Silly but A Christmas Story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes. Once or twice. Shh...don't tell.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Shirley's Scotch cookies! And her creamed Turkey... Both are to die for.

16. Clear lights or coloured?
Coloured, hands down.

17. Favorite Christmas Song?
Mary's Boy Child by Boney M

18. Travel or stay home at Christmas?
Stay home, only travel to see family. And Christmas Eve we all go over to Kelli's for a Big meal !

19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Of course. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. And good old Rudolph.

20. Angel or Star on the top of the tree?
I have an Angel, a Star, and a snowman.

21. Open Christmas Eve or Morning?
Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Rude people at the malls.

23. What’s the corniest family tradition you do or miss doing?
Father Time.

24. What’s the worst thing you’ve seen related to Christmas?
24 hour shopping

25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees?
Homey trees.

26. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies?
Gingerbread, but I'd rather have a few dozen scotch cookies!

27. Do you like fruitcake?
No.

3 comments:

Cari said...

You think I am hard to buy for I thought I someone easy to buy for ...I give you lots of ideas.

Me7of11 said...

I'm in!

Kelli said...

I did it too!