Thursday, December 6

Newfie Mitts


Newfie Mitts
Originally uploaded by
nana_pei.

Well it's still snowing here. I got my outdoor decorations all put up thanks to DH.( he's the best) I only hope the wind won't blow them down. Next up is the tree!
Cari finely has her power back on she was without heat and lights and water for almost 2 days bless her heart!

Here are my latest and problely the last pair of Newfie Mitts I'll make this year ;)(2007 that is) I don't know what it is about this Mitten that makes it so darn addicting!

(I am postting this through flickr 'cause blogger won't let me sign (in whats up with that)

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

The mittens turned out so nice. I really like the colors.
Love your snow photos...wish we had some.
Hugs!

peigirl said...

the mittens are beautiful!