Monday, December 31

Time again for New Year's resolutions



It is time to make those New Year's resolutions again!!!
While I don't normally make them because I have such a hard time keeping them. I think this years list is realizable so here I go...

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2. Learn Something New
3. Get Organized
4. Reduce Stress
5. Move more...Eat less
6. Knit at least once a day
7. Drink more water... and less pop
8. Walk more... Use car less
9. Read more... watch less television (this one should be easy)

What are your resolutions for 2008?


I hope everyone has a happy and safe New year's Eve...I know I will 'cause I'll be spending it with my 2 favourite guys Hubby and Nate. and more than likely we'll be snowed in. That's right the Island has another Winter storm warning in effect which just proves the old saying right...Be Careful What You Wish For!

Peace!!!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Haven't made any resolutions here,,

Hope you and your family have the best of health and happiness in the new year !!

Happy New Year !!

peigirl said...

Happy New Year sis to you and your family hope it will be all that you expect love ya (hugs)

cciott said...

Happy New Year! I'm counting the days to my grandson's birthday too. I've got a sweater blocking for him right now. And he'll be a big brother by then. Three more sleeps til that big day!