Sunday, December 23

A Wonderful Day


Yesterday was my 45th birthday and I had a wonderful day with my family. The girls pampered me all day then surprised me by making a delicious ham and scalloped potato meal. they even did the washing up, they made me proud.

and I never expected it but... I got presents too!
My Birthday loot!!!


from my Sister Linda


from my Sister Shirley
From Kelli Mike and Nate.

Cari gave me printer ink and some beautiful yarn.

Hubby gave me cash which I'll spend at the Boxing Day sales,

Thanks to all of you who sent Birthday wishes my way, making this day so special.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy belated birthday! I've been enjoying your blog and mostly lurking but wanted to say hi and Happy birthday.

peigirl said...

where or where did the time go I remember the night you were born mum and I were out picking up the Christmas gifts she went into labour in Holman's store oh my Goodness its hard to believe your 45 you still look like a young girl Happy Birthday sis love ya(hugs)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday! Merry Christmas to you and yours!