Saturday, January 26

Happy Birthday Nate


Today is Nate's birthday, WOW!!! 2 years sure have gone fast. It seem like just yesterday he was born. He was born 3 weeks early and only weighed 5lbs but thankfully healthy. He has been such a blessing in our lives.


He makes me laugh with his little antics, his latest, he'll put his little fists in the air and asked wanna fight! it cracks me up!


Nate 2 years ago today!


Nate 1 year ago today!
The Birthday Sweater!

I started his little birthday sweater at the first of the month, and was speeding along when I got seduced by some fancy yarn and a cute pattern for a headband you know the one I mean and lost track of time, and before I knew it, it was only a few day until his birthday and all I had made was the back and a sleeve, oh no... but I'm back on track now and this little sweater will be on his back by months end, I promise! It's just a little raglan sleeve, stocking stitch sweater inspired by this one ,and my plan is to make the toque too!
Hmmm look familiar???

8 comments:

peigirl said...

it is hard to believe Nate is 2 yrs. old HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nate!!! please give him big hugs and kisses from his great auntie Shirley just love the sweater you sure are one awesome knitter.have a wonderful happy day with Nate (hugs)

Pixiepurls said...

awe, love the sweater!! what a nice nana you arre!! :)

Lil Knitter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!
What a cutie...love those photos, especially the tiny baby one...awwww.
Hugs:)!

Jennifer said...

Nate is such a cutie. My son was born three weeks early too, but he was 6.5 pounds luckily. That's going to be a great sweater!

Ellen said...

What a little sweetie !!
Happy Birthday little man :)

What a nice sweater your knitting !! wish I had half that talent :)

Have a great rest of the weekend Nana :)

Haley said...

My how time flies! My little guy will be 2 in March. Happy Birthday, Nate!

Bridget said...

He's adorable and he'll look very handsome in the sweater!

Kaet said...

happy birthday nate! the sweater looks beautiful!