Friday, January 25

it's an award a major award


You Made My Day!
Thank you, Haley, for giving me my first blog award! Haley gave me the...

"You Make My Day" Award and now I have these instructions to follow:Instructions: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."So here are the blogs that I pass this award on Okay, in no particular order:

Haley Right back at you girl ! Labor of Love

Jennifer at Loopy Knitter

Brandy at Pixie Purls

Melanie at Lil knit of this and that

Ellen at Island News

Kelli at Diary of a New Bride

Kaet at Nantucket Knitter

Linda at Knitche

Christy at Stash Queen

Erin at Knitting RN


Thank you girls for sharing your lives with me!

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Thank you...that is so sweet. :)
I very much enjoy sharing our lives.
Hope you have an awesome day!
Hugs!

peigirl said...

congrats!!! on the adward,you really do have a great website.have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Jennifer said...

Holy cow! Congratulations on your award, and thank you for mine! Again, you've made my day.

Kaet said...

thank you so much! i am still waiting on pins and needles for word regarding the job, and this really cheered me up! and congrats to you as well!