Tuesday, January 29

3 days late...

Worksock Hat
The Weather has been just dreadful here the passed two days so I had a lot of time on my hands and was able to finish Nate's Birthday sweater only 3 days late... Not too bad eh? When Nate comes over next and if he'll model it for me I'll take a picture to share with you. Needle
US 3 / 3.25 mm
US 5 / 3.75 mm
Yarn
Patons Astra
5 skeins in total
colours 1 Aran, 1 Cardinal and 3 Medium Grey, Purchased at leisure world.
Today is My nephew Stephen's Birthday...
Happy Birthday Steve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like your "3 days late" sweater. Would you be willing to share where the pattern comes from. I have quite a bit of astra in my stash and would like to use it up be making a few of these sweaters.

Maria

Becky said...

Cute sweater! Reminds me of the old sock monkeys.

Carol said...

thank you that's what I wanted it to look like.
@ Maria it's a basic raglan pattern from Patons #561, Back to Basics I

peigirl said...

OM_GOSH I just love love love the sweater and hat I can't wait to see it on Nate it is just gorgeous,well done nanna, have an awesome day nanna (hugs)