Wednesday, February 6

7 Random things meme

another shot of winter...as if we haven't had our share, although it is very pretty!

7 Random things meme

I've been tagged.

Jennifer did such a nice job with her post, I'm not sure that I'll be able to measure up, but I'm going to give it a try.
“Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!”

1. I keep Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip pieces in my pantry not for making cookies but for eating when I need a lil' taste of chocolate.

2. I married my first love! I was 20 he was 28, they said it wouldn't last... We have been married for almost 25 years, Pretty cool, huh?

3. I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE, google reader .

4. Someday I want a little cottage near the beach that I can decorate in a kitschy 1930's/40's style and surround with old-fashioned perennials.

5. I tend to get in and out of hobbies very quickly. Only knitting, it seemed, had staying power.

6. My ultimate dream is to open a combination yarn shop/bakery/cafe, and employee my daughters and sister, who knows?

7. I love the smell of fresh baked bread and fresh ground coffee

I don’t know who else to tag for seven random things since most bloggers I know have probably been tagged. Anyway, consider this a self-tagging meme and tell us 7 random things about yourself if you dare!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for giving us a peek of your life! I go to those chocolate morsels, too...only I have not 'planned' to keep them as snack food. I usually discover when I go to make CC Cookies that I do not have enough morsels :-)

Jennifer said...

25 years? Pretty cool indeed!

peigirl said...

I think the yarn/bake cafe is a wonderful idea I'm all for it and it is hard to believe it is 25yrs where did the time go it just seems like yesterday we were at the wedding have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Kaet said...

can i come work in your yarn store/bakery/cafe? that is my dream too- only in my dream, there are also lots of books. and tea. and comfy chairs.

Carol said...

Yes you can :)