Saturday, February 9

Saturday Sky

What's with all the birds... This was my alarm clock this morning about a zillion crows "caw-eh-aw" at the same time (shakin' my fist) and hubby says,"must be a storm a commin'" duh it's been in the news for a week now, "Sunday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning late in the morning. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 1. ",sorry I don't mean to sound like a *itch but I only had 4 hours sleep and I'm so over this winter thing.

Anyway I didn't do any knitting this week I did finish a project my friend and I have been working on and now I remember why I don't crochet
It really is pretty and it looks so nice on the couch but oh those ends...
Well I think I'll go back to bed and see if I can't get a nap in.
Have a great weekend I'll try to have one too.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.....and, don't watch any Alfred Hitchcock movies about....birds....

peigirl said...

love the afghan!!

Becky said...

Oh, the birds! Come on by my blog in a little bit and see my Sky picture!

Kaet said...

oh, i do hope you have a good weekend. something about crows freaks me out...maybe because they are always flying around dead things. and please, do not even get me started on hitchcock...