Sunday, February 10

Speaking of Contests

I won the contest that thinkingmama was having.
I won one of her ThinkingMama Designs, soft and fuzzy reusable coffee sleeves! I'm so excited!

It's kinda funny too, because I've been toying with the idea of having a contest myself,
It's just in the planing stages right now...I don't know what the game will be yet, the only thing I'm sure of is what the prize will be...
An Anne of Green Gables treats and treasures bag from a little store called,
“The Anne of GreenGables” store. 5.shop girl

This contest will be in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the publication of Anne of Green Gables,
but I'm afraid no one will be interested in it???
So what do you think? Are you interested? Do you think this is a good Idea? leave a comment that's how I'll judge whether or not to go ahead with this contest ??? I hope I get lots of comments because I really want to do this!

13 comments:

peigirl said...

I think it is a wonderful idea and the prize is going to be awesome.congrats on your win have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Becky said...

People are always interested in contests! Did you know there is a board on Ravelry where you can advertise your contest? It's called Contestants, Enter Here. You could also mention it on the All Things Anne board. I'm sure you will get plenty of entries from there!

Good luck with your contest. They are a lot of fun to host.

sprite said...

Do it!

(I came over from Ravelry to share that. Think what I would do for a contest.) ;)

BeanMama said...

me!! I'm in! I'm Beanmama on Ravelry.

dymphna79 said...

I would definitely compete in any kind of contest for a prize like that!

Jennifer said...

I've been to that lovely store! Great idea! There's also an Anne of Green Gables knitalong. At least there was, I'm not sure if it's finished now or not.

Of course, I've been finding lots of interesting cousins during my genealogy research, but the author, Lucy Maud Montgomery was one of them. My grandfather was the one who found that tid-bit of information. I had to read ALL of her books!

Congratulations on your contest win!

Lil Knitter said...

Oh yeah, everybody loves a contest!
Well, I know I do....it's a great idea!
Hugs!

allergicmom said...

I think contests are always fun -- go for it!

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Yes! What a great idea!

teabird said...

An Anne contest would be sweet!

teabird / ravelry

Luinwen said...

Wonderful idea! Go ahead with it!

thinkingmama said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never read Anne of Green Gables and I only saw the movie last year for the first time! I did enjoy it, though! A contest sounds fun.

hobbitwife said...

Just popped over from Ravelry to show some support for your contest idea.

I'd love to visit PEI some time - the closest I think I'll ever get is the Anne books.