Thursday, February 21

The Total Eclipse of the Moon

I sat out on my deck last night, all most froze to death, So I could get some pictures of the eclipse. These are the only shots that even resemble the moon. And just when the moon had that red hue my batteries went dead. I couldn't even manage to get the darn thing to open. Oh well maybe next time I'll have a better camera. hehehe. I know Nate will appreciate them he loves anything to do with the moon.

Before the eclipse at 8pm
Getting Ready For The Total Eclipse of the Moon TONIGHT
This was shot at 10:35PM

If you want to see a much better shot go here it was taken by a fellow Islander

8 comments:

KariBeri said...

your lucky! Sadly in my neck of the woods we had cloud cover! :o(

Kelly said...

ohhh but I like your first shot, how you can see the clouds. It was all very clear here, not a cloud in sight.

peigirl said...

the pictures are just awesome thanks for taking.have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Bridget said...

Nice pictures! I actually forgot about it, but it was too cold for me!

sweetp said...

what stunning photos!

Kaet said...

i LOVE the first pic! i tried to capture the eclipse photographicaly, but it did not work out, so i have memories and great shots from your blog instead!

Katie said...

such cool pictures. i was snoozing and misses the whole thing, but my husband saw it.

Jennifer said...

Your photos are great. I watched the eclipse, but I didn't think to take out my camera. Silly me!