Sunday, March 16

I Made a Tam




Thank you Betty, the link was just what I was looking for. Just the other day I was telling my sister that I wanted to knit a tam! This yarn and that pattern were a perfect match, and talk about fast it only took 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. Now only one question who should I give it to hmmmm ???

Fine Martial Arts is having a fun contest with a fantastic prize. So go on over and check it out.

If you play, don't forget to mention my name we'll both get an additional ballot.

5 comments:

thinkingmama said...

2 1/2 hours? Wow! The yarn is the perfect color for the spring.

Becky said...

Great looking tam. Thanks for linking my contest.

Kaet said...

this yarn is so pretty and i am liking the whole tam thing!

Lil Knitter said...

Just wanted to pop in and say Thanks! Your comment just made my whole weekend. Luckily the tornadoes missed us but they were so close...pretty scary. Mom is doing great...hope to bring her home tomorrow.
Love that tam...awesome colors. I never thought about making one before but after seeing yours...gotta add that to my to my to-do list.
Contest? Need to go check that out!
Hugs!

peigirl said...

love the color,and the tam is just beautiful you are a wonderful knitter.have an awesome day nanna (hugs)