Sunday, March 9

knitting

my socks

Well I've been spending all my free time with knitting needles in my hands, and I'm happy to say my socks are done. unfortunately they don't match perfectly, I was 2" into the ribbing of the second sock when I realized that, but I just didn't want to start over so I kept on knitting.

finished

I also got to spend time on kelli's tunic, It's a 6 row repeat not difficult at all as long as I remember to mark down the row that I'm working on, I'm fine.


tunic back
The other day I received my prize from ThinkingMama, I used it yesterday at Tim's. Some of their customer's seemed very interested in it, they wanted to know where I got it, and how they could get one. I told them to go to Etsy, ThinkingMama, Hopefully Casey will get some orders from Charlottetown :)

3 comments:

peigirl said...

great knitting nanna did you post a picture of the coffee warmer?have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

thinkingmama said...

I love that you put the ball band around the socks! They are really pretty.

I'm glad you like your prize! :)

Kaet said...

the color of that tunic is really pretty for spring! and who cares about the ribbing...that part is under pants anyway! and they look great no matter what!