Saturday, March 1

Saturday Sky

Prince Edward Island's provincial legislature



Welcome to March... I don't know what the weather is like in your part of the world? but here on PEI, We are still in winter's grip! That's right we're suppose to get heavy snows later on today! ENOUGH!!!! okay sorry I yelled but I know you will forgive me. And you feel my pain lol.
From Environment Canada

Today..Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon then east 30. High minus 4. Tonight..Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow changing to rain showers overnight. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning. Sunday..A few rain showers or drizzle changing to flurries in the morning and ending in the evening then cloudy. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 then northwest 50 gusting to 80 early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon. At least it isn't as bad as The Farmers Almanac they predicted 60cm of snow!!!


I finished the Calorimetry for Cari and a pair of matching mittens, she picked out, and paid for the yarn. I tried to use up every last bit, I'm happy to say there's only a few yards left.

and this is the last of the winter themed knitting. Well at least until October.

Next up on the needles, is to finish my socks, Kelli's tunic and then Marlene's Lillian in that order:)


Jennifer I didn't forget about mailing your prize, honestly, keep an eye on your mailbox is should be there sometime this week.


Well that's about all I have to say except I hope we don't get the snow... and that you all have a great weekend!


7 comments:

peigirl said...

is it just me or are we having a storm weekly? love the color of the yarn great knitting,you are a great mom you are always taking care of your family,have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

KariBeri said...

I will have to send you some warm Colorado sunshine your way!

Carol said...

@pei girl yes I'd love one week without a weather warning
@Kariberi I thank you very much!

Kaet said...

it looks like march is coming in like a lion!

Rebecca said...

I hear you, girl! I won't have mild spring temperatures until May and our snowiest two months are still before us here in the Rockies. Thankfully, as kariberi said, we have lots of sunshine! But, where I am its not melting a thing.

Katie said...

oh , these look so cozy. we got a ton of snow again today. I think i have had enough!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I'll be sure to keep an eye on our mailbox, when I can get to it. We were snowed in for quite some time! Ugh. I don't think I can bear any more snow. That's not to mention the fact that there's nowhere to put it.