Saturday, March 22

Saturday Sky


Another cold dark dismal day on the Island, I don't know why I though that when Spring came the weather would all of a sudden turn warm and sunny, boy was I delusional, it's actually colder then last week!

Most of my knitting time was spent on Kelli's tunic. Although I did sneak in a few rows of Rachel's knit a long, I was happy for the distraction I had the pattern for the tunic swimming around my brain like an old song, That ever happen to you?
I had Nate over yesterday and he did the funniest thing, he grabbed one of my baskets and started looking under the drapes ,behind the chairs and in the corners, when I asked him what are you doing? he said looking for eggs Nana!!! I have no idea where he got that from? so I'm off to shop for some chocolate goodies and maybe a toy or two, (I don't want to spoil him).
Yahoo we're going to have an egg hunt tomorrow, hehehe, just like old times :)
If you celebrate Easter, I wish you and your family a happy one! Have a great weekend.
Glitter Photos

6 comments:

Becky said...

Enjoy these special times with him. They are gone all too soon. Cody hasn't wanted to hunt eggs since h e was about in years. This year, he didn't want a basket, or candy, or anything.

peigirl said...

Nate will really enjoy this Easter and have lots of fun on his egg hunt don't forget to take lots of pictures have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Katie said...

have a happy easter! i know what you mean about the spring weather! sigh.

Kaet said...

happy easter! don't feel bad, spring forgot us in buffalo too- it is 14 degrees (F) right now...

Ellen said...

Happy Easter Nanna :)

Have fun with your little grandson:) he is such a cutie pie !!

thinkingmama said...

I hear ya on the spring weather, or lack thereof. On the first day of spring, it hailed at my house! I'm ready for sunny weather.

I hope you had a happy easter!