Monday, April 14

Sirdar #1752 long sleeved coat with flower


Sirdar #1752 long sleeved coat with flower
Originally uploaded by nana_pei.

Well I did manage to get a little knitting done this past week, and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with all the distractions or maybe I just messed up, but I'm not happy with the seams at the arm hole icky!
I know I'll be making this little sweater again, but in a larger size and with the sirdar snuggly baby bamboo yarn, insteed of the beehive baby sport, I know that leisure world has it ,and I think it just might cheer me up a bit!

I'm 2/3 of the way finished on the Debbie Bliss classic Baby Cardigan from Essential Baby book.
it is different! I never made a sweater like this before, all the pieces on the needle at once. I like this method very much:) and just to make it interesting I'm going to make a little hat (Ravelry link) and booties to make it the perfect baby set. I have the best kids look at what Kelli is going to do

3 comments:

peigirl said...

well I think it is just adorable!!!!have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

affectioknitter said...

Oh that's such a pretty little sweater...

Kaet said...

that sweater is too cute! i love it, phildar has the best patterns!