Saturday, April 12

Thank You

I appreciate all of your thoughtful comments and emails, they have been a great comfort for me. The online knitting community is incredible, Thank you!
My sister is doing as well as can be expected.
I was speaking to my nephew yesterday, he said the doctors are doing their best to make her as comfortable and pain free as possible.
It's so hard to know what to say, it's so difficult for me to find the words to express my feelings without upsetting him, I want to be strong for them, and to let them know I will be there for them when they need me.

I've been feeling better as each day passes. My girls and hubby have been so compassionate, even little Nate has been great, giving me extra hugs and kisses.


Saturday Sky... looks promising!

The first signs of spring the crocus are sprouting, the backyard is a snow free zone! the temperatures are above freezing, we were able to have our first barbecue of the season and the patio set went out on the deck!



2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

It's comforting to know that they are taking the best care of her and making sure she isn't hurting.
Still thinking of you and keeping you all in my prayers.
Hugs!

Mitchypoo said...

Very pretty sky!