Monday, May 12

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic day, breakfast in bed. watched movies, the kids were here and spoiled me rotten. Poor Mike stood outside in the freezing cold, barbecuing the steaks. Cari stood over the hot stove making the sides dishes.
Kelli and I celebrated our Mother's day together we were waited on hand and foot. Oh it was great!
Here is my loot... Kelli gave me this little fellow a little dipper I've wanted one of these for a long time now. Cari got me my favourite body shop products that I can't wait to use.
Hubby gave me a new microwave because that's what I asked for.
It was so nice having everyone together, it was just what I needed.


Hope your day was equally fantastic. Happy Mothers Day!!

2 comments:

peigirl said...

wow you sure did have a great mother's day,I just love that little dipper,I got to see Stephen on the news and he was able to call it was wonderful to hear him,also got lots of beautiful stuff from all the family.hope your day today is just as awesome.
(hugs) love ya Shirley

Lil Knitter said...

Awesome Mother's Day goodies! Glad you had such a wonderful day.

Hugs!