Wednesday, June 4

ahhhh...

♥Yesterday was just beautiful here, Yes, we had a beach day. Which if I’m not mistaking is the earliest I can remember going to the shore.
We didn’t start out for the beach , We only intended on going for a drive in the country side, to get a few snaps for the scavenger hunt. And with all that’s happened in the past little while, I needed to just get out and away for an hour or two.
We ended up in Cavendish, and being all the way there and with Hubby’s Birthday and Father's day just around the corner, I thought I may as well get the beach pass while the early bird price was still on offer. Well they weren't available yet! So we just took a walk on the beach, I got my feet wet, Nate, jumped right in fully dressed I might add! By the time we were ready to leave I was feeling so much better, I believe there's nothing better for your soul than a walk on the beach!



Not happy!!! He didn't want to leave!


On Knitting news... I've been trying to keep up with my sweaters but...I started something new are you surprised?? haha! The everlasting bagstopper I'm going to use mine as a beach tote.

It's an easy knit just a perfect summertime project♥


3 comments:

peigirl said...

beautiful pictures!!!

Becky said...

Nate is such a cutie!

Lil Knitter said...

Gorgeous! I wanna go to the beach!!
Hey, I like that bag. lol :P I'm starting on my 13th one right now. I don't think I'll ever get finished knitting them.
Hugs!