Saturday, June 7

life is slowly returning back to normal...

Saturday Sky!

life is slowly returning back to normal... or at least my definition of normal.

The girls and I went to see "Sex in the city" and really had a great time . Today I'm taking hubby to see "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." He's been wanting to see this movie since he first read about it, and I could watch Harrison Ford mow the lawn and be entertained.


I finished the "everlasting bagstopper" the other day, and I don't know how I got along without it! So far it's been used as a beach bag, a shopping bag, a book bag and yesterday it was used as a picnic basket! I already started another one and it's about 50% completed. I received so many complements on it! at the library, the superstore and at the playground.


And finally happy family news... My nephew Stephen is arriving home from Afghanistan today, safe and sound!

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I love your bag...careful though, it can get addicting. Every time someone else sees it..they will want one and so on and so on....I am working no bag #13 now. lol

Hugs!

Brian said...

So glad to hear about your nephew!!! Your sister must be so happy to have him back again! Love the bag!!

Kaet said...

i hope you had fun and SATC! i went with my mom and loved it! and i too am taking the significant other to indiana jones...we are going this weekend.