Monday, June 16

What a weekend

Friday was Hubby's birthday! He just wanted to spend the day with the girls Nate and I. So he got what he wanted! of course we spoiled him rotten he got shorts, t-shirts, a new belt, a pair of Levis.

Then on Saturday there was the wwkip. The weather could have been a lot better, it was cold, wet and windy.

I was so nervous about going, I compared it to going out on a blind date, but these gals were awesome! So friendly after only a few minutes in their company I felt like I knew them for years.

I don't know who thought up the knitting in public day? but I'm so glad they did!

Then yesterday was Father's day. The girls came over and spent the day making Hubby feel like a king, we made his all time favourite meal... burgers on the grill and homemade potato salad. My man is so easy to please. I gave him the beach pass. So bring on summer I'm more than ready for you!
Last night I had some quiet time so I started Marlene's Lillian Top she wanted it to be white, I picked the sugar 'n cream "icing sugar" colour and believe me it's white (Note to self do not drink tea, coffee or coke. While knitting the top!) Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

you are always busy with some project or other.. haha

nice to have a hobby you enjoy so much :)

Have a great Hump day Nanna :)

sounds like you had a wonderful weekend :)