Wednesday, July 30

On Holidays

Just a quick post today,
Hub started his holidays on Friday so that means I have little to no time to blog. He has me run off my feet, going here and there and everywhere, we have tickets to see the play America strikes back British invasion 2 it has some great reviews and I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I did have time to make another bagstopper made entirely at the beach, this one is for Cindy Kelli's mom- in- law. I was able to use up the all of the left over cotton from the Lillians.

in the fair along news my entry tickets arrived in the mail on Monday, all my projects are finished and I'm ready to go . I was told that if I have something else I would like to enter, I could do so when I take my projects in to be judged. I just might do that??? who knows?

Over on ravelry I joined the RAVELYMPICS

Inookshuk

I'm an official member of Team Canada my event is WIPs Wrestling! In hopes of finishing the Debbie bliss tunic wrap around cardi

Anyway Hub want to go, so I hope you all enjoy your day.

No comments: