Saturday, July 12

Yesterday was my baby girls birthday! Wow I can't believe it, but she's now 22 ...where has the time gone ? To all you new moms out there, take it from me, don't be in too much of a hurry for your little ones to grow up! because one day soon, you'll be wondering where has the time gone just like me!

I finished the pretty in pink cami Friday night. just under the wire I might add ! Cari graciously model it for me, even tho she just got off work, and the unit she was on had no A/C and it was hotter than heck there! Thanks babe!




I ripped out the Lillian last night and started it all over again! this time I have a little cheat sheet beside me at all times.

I don't have much planned for this weekend, except to stay close to home and work on it!

I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Janna said...

Oh believe me, I know about kids growing up way too fast, my oldest will be 20 this year and my baby is 16, time does fly toooo fast. I love pretty in pink, Carrie wears it well. Wish her a happy birthday for me.

peigirl said...

happy birthday Cari and the top is just lovely and yes time goes by way to fast to think Stephen is 40,Shane 39 and my baby girl Nancy not a baby anymore 32.hope you have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Linda said...

The top looks great....I think MY 22 year old will be getting the same thing. ;-)

Lil Knitter said...

I second that about not rushing for them to grow up. My baby is now 12 and my oldest is 17....makes me want to cry.
The tank is lovely...nice job.
Hugs!

Philigry said...

that is awesome! love it on her.