Wednesday, August 27

Do I have news for you!

Do I have some fantastic news to share...I'm going to be a Nana again, My youngest daughter Cari and her man Jason, are expecting their first baby in April. You wouldn't believe how excited she is.
My Husband and I are over the moon with the news, And Kelli can't wait to be an auntie. I've been sitting on this secret for a week now and it's been driving me crazy. I have so many sweet little baby outfits I can't wait to knit and Cari was asking me today if there was such a thing as a
maternity sweater? I said I'll have to look for that on Ravelry, and you can be sure if there is, I'll be knitting it up just as fast as I can.
She wanted the Obstetrician Kelli had, but he suffered a heart attack and had to give up his practice. So she'll be going to Dr K.A Cassell, we don't know much about her, but when we asked around, we hear great things about her, and Cari loves the fact that she's a woman.
So for the next little while this blog will be filled with lots of pictures of baby bumps and pictures of cute little baby knits. I hope I don't bore you too much!

14 comments:

Pixiepurls said...

OH wow YAY!

Pixiepurls said...

oh yeah, there are BUTT LOADS of maternity patterns, you'll find on ravelry!

sweetp said...

How exciting for you, congrats!

Toni said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news

Janna said...

I knew that was your news when you first said you had a secret! At our age, what else could the secret be??? LOL Congratulations to Cari and Jason on their new adventure. And of course congratulations to you and the rest of your family, such an exciting time!t

Kelly said...

ohhhh I had a feeling!!!! I new all those little baby knits you were queueing wouldn't fit Nate ;)
Congrats Nana!!!
Can't wait to see what you'll be knitting!

peigirl said...

congrats to Cari and Jason and of course you nanna I just know how exciting this must be for the young couple happy knitting.have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Becky said...

Congratulations to all of you!

KariBeri said...

wondrful news!

Ellen said...

Congratulations !!!

How exciting is that !!!

When is she due ? ohh can't wait to see the pictures :)

Philigry said...

oh, bring on the baby knits! i can not wait to see them all!!
Congratulations. it is so wonderful!
I wonder if Flair by Knit and tonic might be a good maternity sweater? i have made it, and it is a very room cardigan.....just a thought. I think Juliet by the zephyr girls would be cute too.

Christy J said...

Congratulations, great news! Fellow Nanas don't get bored with baby stories, pictures or knitting. Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
What wonderful news!!!
There's a great maternity sweater pattern by Kate Gilbert, I think it was in Interweave knits.
I look forward to seeing all of the baby knits!
~Wendi

Jennifer said...

Woo! Exciting! Congratulations!