Sunday, August 24

I Finished!!!

Team: Team Canada.
Pattern: Debbie Bliss wrap around sweater.
Yarn: Lion brand baby soft, a little over 2 balls,
Needles:3.25mm and 3.75 mm,
Finish Date :August 23rd & 11:00pm

Well with only hours left I managed to finish in under the wire. at 11pm last night.
I would've loved to knit this pattern with the Alpaca yarn, but I just couldn't afford it!

I'm very surprised I was able to finish it because I had a lot on my mind this week, someone told me something very exciting is about to happen. I can't say anything yet! but very soon I'll share it with you!

after what seemed like a whole month of rain, we finally had 3 beach days in a row these are pics taken at Basin Head on Friday. which is my favourite beach!


The kids just love jumping off the pier...but I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon!

here's another video of Nate at the beach I hope you're not sick of these!

4 comments:

peigirl said...

beautiful sweater and never get sick of the beach pictures just lovely love the video have a great evening nanna (hugs)

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats on finishing in time! The sweater is just gorgeous.

How could you ever get tired of such cuteness? :)

Hugs!

Sonya said...

Very nice sweater!
Keep the beach pics and videos coming.

Ellen said...

love the sweater !! ahh little Nate looks like he is really enjoying the beach !

Now you have me curious as to what the exciting news is, haha

have a great day Nana !!