Wednesday, September 3

Adorable baby knits # 1


I stayed up late last night sewing together this baby sweater. Sirdar snuggle baby # 1752 and as you can tell from the colours it's for a girl,I know it's way too soon to know the sex, but as Cari puts it, if it's not a girl you can always put it into the exhibition next summer. Besides I already made it in blue for a boy...wink ;)
Cari wants Saartje's Bootees and the Bananahead's Baby Beanie . to complete the set.

The little Mamma is feeling great, So far she's been able to avoid morning sickness, and has a fantastic appetite.

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh, how cute it that!

Anonymous said...

omgosh I just love the sweater the colors are gorgeous!!

sweetp said...

Thats just lovely. Well done

Lil Knitter said...

Gorgeous little sweater! Love the flower...perfect touch.
Hugs!

peigirl said...

i don't know why my name said anonymous??

Carol said...

Pei girl I knew it was you ;)

Cari said...

lil'monkey and I thank you we love it!