Tuesday, September 9

Is summer over already?

as much as I hate to say this, I think it's time to put away the flip flops and dust off the sneakers yes my old toes are starting to feel cold again, I guess I'll put aside the baby knitting for a little while and make myself a comfy pair of socks to keep 'em warm. I bought this yarn at Zellers and found this simple pattern over on ravelry. I was very excited to find this yarn...

1. I really don't like wool socks.

2. the ball has 100g so one ball will make a pair.

3. it's inexpensive I only paid $6.


an old friend call last night just to say hello and find out what's been going on , we decided to do the lunch thing today. it will be so nice to see her we haven't seen each other in over 3 months.

3 comments:

peigirl said...

love the color of the yarn,have a great lunch with your friend.have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Ellen said...

Enjoy your visit with your old friend Nana !!

the little outfit is BEAUTIFUL !!

Lil Knitter said...

I really like the colors of that yarn and $6..you can't beat that! That is my kinda sock yarn. :P
Hope you enjoy your lunch!
Hugs!