Tuesday, September 16

Random Things About Me...

I have been tagged by Sweet p for a random things about me meme

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
I just love doing these thinks So here it goes....
Random Things About Me...
1... I'm related to Lucy Maud Montgomery, No really I am! It was part of the family folklore for years, and I always took it with a grain of salt but my cousin researched our family tree a few years back and found it to be true!
2... My Husband and I met at the library we were both reaching for the same book, later that day we ended up at the same crowded restaurant where we shared a table and great conversation, and as crazy as it sounds we bumped in to each other at the movies we sat together and after the movies we went out for coffee and the rest they say is history( If that happened today, I would think he was stalking me)
3... Although I hate politics I've vote in every election including every school board, Municipal,Provincial and Federal. I'm not loyal to any party but I vote liberal most times.
4...I rearrange the furniture so often no one takes notice anymore.
5...Random things I'm going to do today...walk the dog, buy some groceries, knit on my sock, go to the library, watch TV, that's right I watch about 5 hours of TV a day, but it's not wasted time. I do knit while I watch. hehe!
6. I have this weird dream that I dream every so often, that I sit and have these intellectual conversations with my dog, she seems to have all the answers, and I don't find it one bit strange! oh yeah, she speaks in a British accent ;)
now I'll tag...
Kelly
Susan
Ellen
Kari
Toni
and because I know she's looking for a reason to blog I'll tag My Kelli and you can play too! if you want?

8 comments:

sweetp said...

Love that you are related to someone famous, how cool

Lil Knitter said...

Cool about your famous relative. I love the last one about the dog. Too funny. Who doesn't love a British accent? LOL
Hugs!

Toni said...

Thanks Carol for tagging me. I posted my meme a few minutes ago.

Pixiepurls said...

oh are you really related to her? how cool! I love the one about how you and your husband met, so sweet!

peigirl said...

to cute and I thought that I was the only one who dreamed that a dog talked to me lol have an awesome day nanna )hugs)

thinkingmama said...

Are you sure your husband wasn't stalking you? :) That's quite the story!!

Marie said...

I was born in PEI, believe it or not. In the Prince County Hospital in Summerside. I just love the Island and I adore Lucy Maud Montgomery and her books. I have been to the house and quite a few of the touristy green gables thingies, but mostly I love PEI for the scenery. Nothing can beat the drive to Charlettown from Summerside, on a sunny summer's day when the lupins are in bloom. Spectacular!

Jennifer said...

Erm, we ought to compare notes, because I'm related to Lucy Maud Montgomery too!!!!!